1. Discussed in length the depth of the MSCCA in terms of teams and talent.
2. Voted to move the All-MSCCA teams to 3 divisions according to school population size. The three divisions are for All-MSCCA Team purposes. Divisions will be named and determined at the discretion of the directors. Research will be done to determine the right number to be awarded at the banquet for each division. This information will be provided to coaches at the appropriate time.
3. In correlation with with the decision to go 3 divisions, the coaches also voted to go back to one varsity race for boys and girls provided that the venue for both the Voyles Classic and MSCCA Championships are able to accommodate one race due to large numbers. Coaches felt it was best for all runners to be able to run against the best competition. If the venues cannot hold one race, coaches voted to use the same race divisions as 2017. Varsity races will be limited to 7 runners.
4. Voyles Classic will be held on August 25th at Andrew Jackson's Hermitage Estate. Venue has been confirmed as of 12.08.17. Race times TBD
5. MSCCA Championships will be held on October 13th at Dickson's Buckner Park. Race times TBD